2009년 9월 15일 화요일

Hi~~

hi, My name is Park sang a and nickname is bobsang.
I'm 22 years old.
I'm student in Hoseo University.
My major is Disigital Business.
I live in Kyung ki, Uiwang.
My family is father, mother, sister and me.
I like watching TV and Internet serch.
I like Jeong junho. He is an actor. He is handsome and he has very good body.
I haven't boy friend. I hope boyfriend same Jeong jun ho.
I'm not good at English, but I will hard in this English class.
And finally I will make this Blog very fun!!
Bye~~~~!!!

댓글 12개:

  1. Hi Sang-ah
    Is bobsang your online nickname? Or is it a name that your friends call you?
    Tell me about it in class tonight

    답글삭제
  2. Hi jinks!!!
    My friends call me bobsang. hahaha,,,
    Also I wonder yore nickname.

    답글삭제
  3. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  4. hi babsang kkkkkkkk

    Do you want to money?

    답글삭제
  5. I think no boyfrind to you. maybe

    답글삭제
  6. yes. I'm a boy.
    Honestly, my girlf is very beautiful.

    답글삭제
  7. bobsang!! hi~ i'm pretty girl.
    hohoho do you love noh?

    답글삭제
  8. every women love me~ comeing soon...

    답글삭제
  9. oh i'm very houngry. please help me.

    답글삭제
  10. kindman......... head bangbang..hahaha

    답글삭제